When adding an Exchange Online/Office 365 email account to an iPhone, be sure to review the account settings for your contacts and calendars. By default, the iPhone will save new contacts and calendar items to your iCloud account. Unless you’ve fully embraced the Apple ecosystem, you most likely will want to save these new items in your Exchange Online/Office 365 mailbox. Here’s how:
- Settings –> Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Scroll down to the Contacts section and press Default Account
- Select your Exchange Online/Office 365 account from the list.
- Press the back arrow in the upper left-hand corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to the Calendars section.
- Press Default Calendar.
- Select the calendar in your Exchange Online/Office 365 mailbox you wish to save new calendar items. Most people just have one calendar so just select Calendar under your mailbox.
Quick links to recommended Internet speed testing tools:
The following sites provide more in-depth testing of your bandwidth:
Megapath Speed Test Plus
http://www.megapath.com/speedtestplus/ (requires Java)
ISP-specific speed testing sites:
Speakeasy Speed Test (MegaPath) – can be used with other ISPs as well
XFINITY Speed Test (Comcast)
Here is my recommended list of utilities for removing malware from a Windows computer. All of these tools are free although some may require you to register to download. None of these tools provide any real-time protection. For that, you’ll send to use a separate free or paid anti-virus/anti-malware client or service.
Top Malware Removal Tools
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
Rootkit Removal Tools
Here are some useful rootkit removal tools for dealing with difficult to remove malware and viruses:
Kaspersky Lab’s TDSSKiller
http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/TDSSKiller (requires registration)
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/tdsskiller/ (no registration required)
Norton Power Eraser
Trend Micro Rootkit Buster
Sophos Rootkit Removal
http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/free-tools/sophos-anti-rootkit.aspx (requires registration)